Meet Rudy Carballo, DDS
Rudy Carballo, DDS – General Dentist
- Univ. of Florida Advanced Ed. General Dentistry (AEGD)
- Univ. of Michigan School of Dentistry (Doctorate of Dental Surgery)
- Florida International University (Bachelor of Science Chemistry & Biology)
- Miami Dade Community College (Associate in Arts)
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Dental Society
- Florida Dental Association
- South Florida District Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
- Alpha Omega Fraternity (Chi Chapter)
Dr. Carballo combines depth of knowledge and a personable, approachable demeanor in his practice at Dental Health Center. He emphasizes patient education and preventive dentistry, aiming to help dental health care become more accessible for patients and guide them through the process of making informed decisions about treatments and procedures. He has a particular interest in the digital technological advances in dentistry and is committed to advancing his own knowledge and expertise through post graduate training.
Dr. Carballo attended the University of Michigan Dental School and graduated with honors. He has since been an early adopter of several cutting-edge technologies (including CAD/CAM) that produce better clinical outcomes for his patients. With passion and kindness, Dr. Carballo is focused on becoming a sincere friend to his patients and a respected leader in the dental community.
Get to know Dr. Rudy Carballo
- Why did you become a dentist? I love to help and interact with patients.
- Favorite part of your job: Patient gratitude at the end of the procedure.
- Best advice you’ve ever received: Never chase financial success, but rather true passion.
- I'm never without: Love in my heart.
- Hobbies: Golf.
- Places you go to escape the office: Golf course.
- What fascinated you most about the human body: The ability to heal.