Meet Jessica Navarro, DMD
Jessica Navarro, DMD | General Dentistry
- Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine - Certificate in AEGD program.
- Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine - Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Barry University - Bachelor of Science in Biology
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Dental Society
- Florida Dental Association
- South Florida District Dental Association
Jessica Navarro is a gentle and energetic dentist treating patients in Pembroke Pines.
Dr. Navarro earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology at Barry University in Miami, FL. She later studied dentistry at Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Navarro also received an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEDG) certificate at the same institution.
Patients come to Dr. Navarro to receive a number of dental procedures, including Invisalign and traditional orthodontic consultations, tooth extractions, teeth whitening, root canals, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) treatment, and much more.
Dr. Navarro is passionate about helping her patients receive the most attentive and personalized care available. She helps patients feel at ease throughout every procedure.